Driving instructor system; application for recognition of a professional association as a sponsor of instruction seminars for training driving instructors.
Recognition of a professional association of driving instructors as a provider of instruction seminars for training driving instructors is granted upon application.
Training to become a driving instructor also takes place at a training driving school (in addition to the driving instructor training center). Training driving instructors who train driving instructor candidates at a training driving school must have attended an induction seminar. If a professional association of driving instructors offers this induction seminar for training driving instructors, this must be recognized by the locally responsible government.
Recognition is granted if
- an appropriate training plan is submitted which at least fulfills the competencies and hourly specifications of the framework plan according to Annex 4 of the Driving Instructor Training Ordinance (FahrlAusbV),
- suitable instructors are available who are capable of teaching the necessary competencies in their area of responsibility,
- the necessary teaching materials are available
- there are no doubts about the reliability of the applicant.
The application must be submitted to the locally responsible government in writing or electronically (by e-mail). If the requirements are met, official recognition is granted in the form of a notice.
The other governments and the district administrative authorities also receive a printed copy of the decision.
approx. 1 to 3 weeks
Details of the professional association
(if applicable, excerpt from the commercial register/register of associations)
List of teachers and evidence of their qualifications/suitability.
(if applicable, professional curriculum vitae, driving licence, master craftsman's certificate, driving instructor's licence, driving instructor's licence, studies, certificates, other diplomas/certificates, further training)
Information on the teaching material / teaching aids
Information about the teaching locations
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
- Fees and expenses shall be charged in accordance with the schedule of fees for road traffic measures.
Action (action for commitment in the event of rejection of the application)
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium des Innern, für Sport und Integration
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited