Driving instructor system; application for recognition of a professional association as a sponsor of instruction seminars for training driving instructors.
Recognition of a professional association of driving instructors as a provider of instruction seminars for training driving instructors is granted upon application.
Driving instructor training also takes place at a training driving school (in addition to the driving instructor training center). Anyone who trains driving instructor candidates (training driving instructor) requires permission (training driving instructor permit). One of the requirements for the issuance of the training driving instructor permit is that the driving instructor has successfully participated in a five-day instruction seminar within the last two years. If a professional association of driving instructors wishes to offer this instruction seminar for training driving instructors, it must be recognized by the locally responsible government.
Recognition is granted if
- an appropriate training plan is submitted which at least fulfills the competencies and hourly specifications of the framework plan according to Annex 4 of the Driving Instructor Training Ordinance (FahrlAusbV),
- suitable instructors are available who are capable of teaching the necessary competencies in their area of responsibility,
- the necessary teaching materials and classrooms are available,
- there are no doubts about the reliability of the applicant.
The application must be submitted to the locally responsible government in writing or electronically (by e-mail). If the requirements are met, official recognition is issued in the form of a notice.
The other governments and the district administrative authorities receive a copy of the notice.
approx. 1 to 3 weeks
Details of the professional association
(if applicable, excerpt from the commercial register/register of associations)
List of teachers and proof of their qualifications/suitability
(if applicable, professional curriculum vitae, driving license, master craftsman's certificate, driving instructor's license, driving instructor's license, studies, certificates, other degrees/certificates, further training)
Information on the teaching material / teaching aids
Information about the teaching locations
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide:
Formloser Antrag (mit Unterschrift)
This form has to be signed and sent to the responsible authority. You can sign the form manually and send it by email/fax or sign the form electronically with your qualified electronic signature an send it by (secure) email. If the responsible authority has set up a De-Mail account, you can also send the form by De-Mail using an sender-confirmed message.
- Fees and expenses shall be charged in accordance with the schedule of fees for road traffic measures.
Action (action for commitment in the event of rejection of the application)
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium des Innern, für Sport und Integration
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited