Plant technology; application for state recognition as a training center.
The suitability of the training centers for plant technologists must be checked and recognized by the government of Lower Bavaria.
To ensure the quality of training, training as a plant technologist may only be carried out in recognized training centers.
Recognition in accordance with the Vocational Training Act (BBiG) is carried out for the whole of Bavaria by the Government of Lower Bavaria.
Recognition in accordance with Section 27 (3) and (4) BBiG is granted if the following operational requirements are met:
- The company must be active in the field of plant breeding, propagation or experimental plant cultivation
- The business must be managed in accordance with business management principles.
- Buildings and structural facilities must correspond to the state of the art
- Skills, knowledge and abilities in at least two of the following areas of operation can be imparted on the farm:
- Field experimentation
- Cultivation laboratory
- Plant protection testing
- Seed testing
- Testing laboratory
- Breeding garden
- Proof of proper condition of the company's facilities and equipment (e.g. by proof of safety inspection of the company)
- No current insolvency or composition proceedings against the owner's assets
- Continuous instruction of the trainee must be guaranteed
Companies interested in being recognized as a training center are asked to contact the government of Lower Bavaria in advance by phone or e-mail.
Finally, the application can be submitted.
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Ernährung, Landwirtschaft und Forsten
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited