Non-profit and commercial collection; advertisement
Non-profit and commercial collections of recyclable waste from private households shall be notified to the county administrative authority prior to their intended commencement.
The district administrative authority (district office or independent city) may impose conditions and requirements or impose a time limit on the collection.
The commercial collection is to be prohibited if:
- there are concerns about the reliability of the person making the notification or the person responsible for the collection, or
- the collection is opposed by overriding public interests,
i.e. it prevents the public waste management authority from fulfilling its disposal obligations on economically balanced terms or significantly impairs its planning security and organizational responsibility. The latter is to be assumed if
- waste is collected for which the public waste disposal authority carries out a household or other high-quality separate collection and recycling of waste,
- the stability of the fees is jeopardized, or
- the non-discriminatory and transparent awarding of waste management services in competition is considerably impeded or undermined.
As a general rule, WEEE may only be collected or taken back by the public waste management authorities, the manufacturer or distributor and their agents.
- No public interests may conflict with the collection.
- The waste must be recycled properly and without causing damage.
- There are no known facts from which concerns about the reliability of the collector arise.
The notification can be made informally and must contain the following information and the required documents:
- Information on the size and organization of the company (company name, address, telephone number, name of managing director, non-profit status yes/no; legal form, number of employees, activity in other federal states).
- Information on the type, extent, duration and location of collection (specify start date, type (e.g. house collection, container collection), rotation, collection area, planned duration).
- Information on the type, quantity and whereabouts of the waste to be recovered (designation of waste fractions, expected collection quantities, whereabouts (e.g. sorting plant, export, direct sales)
Information on recovery and recovery routes (presentation of recovery routes including securing of recovery capacities; names of recovery companies, information on capacities of disposal facilities)
Non-profit and commercial collections of recyclable waste from households must be notified to the competent district administrative authority at least three months before the collection begins.
Copy of the business registration
Approval of the disposal facility
Contracts with recycling companies
Certificates from recycling companies or other documents proving the harmless recycling.
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Umwelt und Verbraucherschutz
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited