Driving instructors; application for recognition of instructors of instructional courses for applicants for the seminar permit in traffic pedagogy
Recognition as a course leader of instructional courses for applicants for the seminar permit traffic pedagogy as a partial measure of the driving suitability seminar takes place upon application.
The driving suitability seminar within the meaning of § 4a StVG can be attended voluntarily by holders of a driving license in order to improve traffic behavior and thus bring about a point deduction (driving suitability assessment system). It consists of a traffic educational and a traffic psychological submeasure.
If a driving instructor wishes to carry out the traffic pedagogical sub-measure of the driving suitability seminar, he requires the seminar permit for traffic pedagogy. In order to be granted the traffic pedagogy seminar permit, a driving instructor must, among other things, take part in an instruction course that includes a four-day traffic pedagogy basic course, a four-day program-specific course, job shadowing, and independent implementation of the traffic pedagogy submeasure.
The conductors of these courses require recognition by the government of Upper Palatinate.
Recognition as a course instructor of instruction courses (traffic pedagogical submeasure of the driver suitability seminar) is granted if the following requirements are met:
- Submission of a training program that imparts knowledge and skills required to conduct the traffic pedagogical submeasure of the driver fitness seminar,
- Proof of suitable premises as well as appropriate equipment,
- Proof of the following qualification:
- Seminar permit for traffic pedagogy according to § 46 FahrlG, seminar permit for postgraduate seminars according to § 45 FahrlG or seminar permit for postgraduate seminars according to § 31 FahrlG in the version valid until 30.04.2014 and at least three years of experience in conducting one of these seminars or
- Completion of a university degree with a focus on educational science and a diploma or equivalent degree (e.g., master's degree), possession of a Class BE driver's license, and at least three years of professional experience in adult education,
- Charge with no more than two points in the driving suitability register,
- Participation in an introductory seminar of at least four days for instructors of instruction courses at an institution recognized by the competent authority according to state law, and
- No concerns about the applicant's reliability.
The application must be submitted to the Government of Upper Palatinate in writing or electronically (by e-mail). If the requirements are met, the official recognition is issued in the form of a notice.
The other governments and the district administrative authorities receive a copy of the notice.
approx. 1 - 2 months
(if applicable, extract from the commercial register/register of associations, certificate of good conduct, extract from the central commercial register)
List of teachers and proof of their qualifications/suitability
(if applicable, professional curriculum vitae, driving instructor's license (with seminar permit), driver's license, studies, participation in the introductory seminar for course instructors, information from the driving suitability register)
Information on the teaching material / teaching aids
Information about the classrooms
(if applicable, plan/floor plan, pictures, information on equipment, rental agreement/transfer of use)
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
Action (action for commitment in the event of rejection of the application)
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium des Innern, für Sport und Integration
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited