Animal by-products; monitoring of disposal
The district administrative authorities also participate in the monitoring and disposal of animal by-products by monitoring and advising the relevant businesses.
Specifically, the following tasks should be mentioned:
- Monitoring of processing plants, intermediate plants, storage plants, incineration or co-incineration plants, oleochemical plants, biogas plants, composting plants, petfood plants, animal by-products feeding plants, animal by-products collection centres, animal cemeteries, pasteurization plants, users for diagnostic, educational and research purposes, producers and users of organic fertilizers, traders, dairies and transporters of animal by-products.
- Monitoring of establishments that process animal carcasses, parts of animal carcasses and products of animal origin into feed or into pharmaceutical or technical products.
- Validation and control of process requirements and methods in animal by-products processing plants.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Umwelt und Verbraucherschutz
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited