Pregnancy conflict counseling centers; application for recognition
Pregnancy conflict counseling centers require state recognition.
Pregnancy conflict counseling centers at the district offices/health administrations are recognized by law.
A counseling center may only be recognized if it offers the guarantee of professional pregnancy conflict counseling in accordance with § 5 of the Pregnancy Conflict Act (SchKG) and is capable of carrying out pregnancy conflict counseling in accordance with § 6 of the SchKG, in particular if it
- has sufficient personnel with personal and professional qualifications and sufficient numbers of staff,
- ensures that, if necessary, a specialist trained in medicine, psychology, social pedagogy, social work or law can be called in at short notice to carry out the counseling,
- cooperates with all agencies that provide public and private assistance for mother and child, and
- is not connected with any institution in which abortions are performed, either organizationally or through economic interests, in such a way that a material interest of the counseling institution in the performance of abortions cannot be ruled out.
Recognition as a counseling center can only be granted upon application by the sponsor of a counseling center or a physician.
The pregnancy counseling centers provide free and, if desired, anonymous counseling on all issues related to pregnancy and childbirth.
You can find further information under "Related topics".
You can find a counseling center near you under "Related links".
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide:
Formloser Antrag (mit Unterschrift)
This form has to be signed and sent to the responsible authority. You can sign the form manually and send it by email/fax or sign the form electronically with your qualified electronic signature an send it by (secure) email. If the responsible authority has set up a De-Mail account, you can also send the form by De-Mail using an sender-confirmed message.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Familie, Arbeit und Soziales
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited