Driving instructor system; request for approval of the basic training framework for pedagogically enhanced supervision.
The framework curriculum for basic training for pedagogically enhanced supervision must be approved.
The monitoring personnel (experts) employed by the Government of Upper Palatinate - as the authority responsible for driving school monitoring in Bavaria - and entrusted with the assessment of pedagogical quality must have participated in at least nine days of basic training for pedagogically enhanced monitoring.
The framework curriculum for this basic training requires the approval of the government of Upper Palatinate.
Approval of the framework curriculum for basic training is granted if
- an appropriate framework curriculum is submitted, which is suitable for conveying the knowledge and skills required in the course of driving school supervision for the assessment of pedagogical quality,
- there are no concerns about the reliability of the applicant.
The application must be submitted to the Government of Upper Palatinate in writing or electronically (by e-mail).
If the requirements are met, the official approval is issued in the form of a notice.
The other governments will also receive a printed copy of the decision.
Approval of the framework curriculum for basic training for pedagogically enhanced supervision is valid throughout the state.
approx. 1 to 3 months
(if applicable, excerpt from the commercial register/register of associations, certificate of good conduct, excerpt from the central commercial register, other recognitions)
List of teachers and proof of their qualifications/suitability
(if applicable, professional resume, studies, driver's license, driving instructor's license, other degrees/certificates/continuing education).
Information on the teaching material / teaching aids
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
- Fees and expenses shall be charged in accordance with the schedule of fees for road traffic measures.
Action (action for commitment in the event of rejection of the application)
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium des Innern, für Sport und Integration
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited