X-ray facilities for teleradiology and screening; application for authorization to operate.
If you wish to operate an X-ray facility for teleradiology or screening, you must apply for a permit from the competent authority.
The permit application and the required documents and evidence must be submitted to the competent authority.
You make the application for approval and submit it together with the required documents/evidence.
The Government of Lower Franconia Trade Inspectorate (X-ray Competence Center) checks the application and the documents for completeness and correctness. If the submitted documents are complete and plausible, the requested permit will be issued by the responsible authority.
To ensure that your application is processed as quickly as possible, we recommend using the online procedure.
- The costs for the approval depend on the respective administrative effort incurred. They amount to between 250 and 500 EUR per application.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Umwelt und Verbraucherschutz
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited