List of persons authorized to provide proof of fire protection; application for registration with the Bavarian Chamber of Civil Engineers
If you have completed a course of study in civil engineering or a course of study with a focus on fire protection, you can apply to the Bavarian Chamber of Civil Engineers for entry in the list of persons authorized to provide evidence of fire protection.
In order for an engineer to be authorized to provide proof of fire protection, he must be entered in the list of those authorized to provide proof of fire protection, unless he is authorized to submit building documents.
The registration committee of the Bavarian Chamber of Civil Engineers checks the requirements and decides on the registration in the corresponding list.
- Completion of a course of study in civil engineering or a course of study with a focus on fire protection at a German university or an equivalent course of study at a foreign university or completion of training for offices with entry at the third and fourth qualification level in the specialist career path of science and technology, focus on fire department.
- after completion of the training, at least two years of practical work in the field of fire protection planning and execution of buildings or their testing and
- proof of the required knowledge of fire protection
You must submit the application and all required documents to the Registration Committee of the Bavarian Chamber of Civil Engineers.
As a rule, processing takes between 4 and 8 weeks.
Antrag auf Eintragung in die Liste der Nachweisberechtigten für den Brandschutz
This form has to be signed and sent to the responsible authority. You can sign the form manually and send it by email/fax or sign the form electronically with your qualified electronic signature an send it by (secure) email. If the responsible authority has set up a De-Mail account, you can also send the form by De-Mail using an sender-confirmed message.
- for members of the Bayerische Ingenieurekammer-Bau (or simultaneous application for membership): 170 EUR
- for non-members: 306 EUR
Administrative court action
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wohnen, Bau und Verkehr
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited