Protected designations of origin for producers in Bavaria; application for approval as inspection body
The approval of private inspection bodies, their supervision and the withdrawal of approval are the responsibility of the State Office for Agriculture.
The State Office for Agriculture (LfL) provides information on the necessary application and the requirement for approval as an inspection body for compliance with the specifications. It accepts the application and issues the approval. The approval is the basis for the action of the inspection body (carrying out on-site inspections at the manufacturer's premises).
Compliance with standard EN 45011 "General requirements for bodies operating product certification systems".
- The fee for the admission ranges from 5 to 25,000 EURO. When determining the fee, the administrative effort and the importance of the matter for the parties involved are taken into account.
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Ernährung, Landwirtschaft und Forsten
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited