Fluorinated greenhouse gases; application for recognition as a testing and certification body
Anyone wishing to issue certificates of competence to persons pursuant to Section 5 (3) ChemKlimaschutzV requires the permission of the competent authority.
The recognition of educational or training institutions for the acceptance of examinations and for the issuance of certificates of competence is carried out by the Bavarian State Office for the Environment.
The application according to § 5 para. 3 ChemKlimaschutzV for the acceptance of examinations and for the issuance of certificates of competence (certificates) should be made informally and in writing with data of the applicant:
- Naming of the training facility/company
- Naming of testing and certification body in the case of companies
- Proof of the qualification of the examiners/certifiers
- Catalog with examination questions for the theoretical and practical examination in accordance with the Annex to Regulations (EU) 2015/2067 (old: Regulation (EC) No. 303/2008), (EC) No. 304/2008, 2015/2066 (old: Regulation (EC) No. 305/2008) and (EC) No. 306/2008; training concept/training program in accordance with the Annex to Regulation (EC) No. 307/2008
- Sample certificate of competence
Recognition is granted to those who
- comprehensibly implements the required knowledge of the time and content weighting listed in the annex in the test plans of the regulations (EU) 2015/2067 (old: Regulation (EC) No. 303/2008), (EC) No. 304/2008, (EU) 2015/2066 (old Regulation (EC) No. 305/2008), and (EC) No. 306/2008,
- demonstrates professional competence of auditors/certifiers according to the respective industry, and
- has the equipment at its disposal.
The inspection body (persons) and certification body (other persons, other department) must be specified. The inspection body may also be a certification body.
Evidence for auditors/certifiers
Training, qualification, ongoing further training certificates on the competence of examiners/certifiers in the sector or trainer pass, master craftsman's certificate for motor vehicle training centres
Spatial equipment of the body to be approved for a maximum of 16 test specimens, list of measurement and apparatus (equipment).
Comprehensive list for the knowledge test of the minimum technical knowledge required in the annex of the Commission regulations for the proof of personnel expertise. For training centres according to Commission Regulation (EC) No. 307/2008 (motor vehicle air conditioning systems), training concept, trainer's guide are required.
z. e.g. determination of the quota/points of the questions to be answered in the examination catalogue, principles for repeat examinations
Training certificate - certificate of competence / certificate
The certificate is valid throughout Europe and must identify the activities that the expert is authorised to carry out.
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
- According to the Bavarian Cost Law, the costs currently range from €125 to €1,500, depending on the size of the recognized testing and certification body and the cost of the certification.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Umwelt und Verbraucherschutz
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited