Fluorinated greenhouse gases; application for exemption from the requirement of technical or vocational training
Exemption from the requirement of technical or craft training necessary to obtain the certificate of competence for work on fixed refrigeration and air-conditioning equipment, heat pumps, refrigeration equipment in refrigerated trucks or trailers, electrical switchgear, as well as equipment containing fluorinated greenhouse gases as solvents.
In order to be allowed to carry out the following work, the persons carrying out the work require a certificate of competence for
- Work on stationary refrigeration and air conditioning equipment and heat pumps,
- recovery operations on equipment containing solvents based on fluorinated greenhouse gases,
- activities on fixed electrical switchgear containing fluorinated greenhouse gases, or
- activities on fire protection equipment, including fire extinguishers, containing fluorinated greenhouse gases,
- activities on refrigeration equipment in refrigerated trucks and trailers; or
- activities on refrigeration equipment in other motor vehicles and on other mobile refrigeration and air conditioning equipment.
For the activities in categories one to three and five, the prerequisite for obtaining the certificate of competence is in each case successful completion of qualifying technical or craft training. In individual cases, the Chambers of Crafts and the Chambers of Industry and Commerce may exempt persons from this requirement.
Competent authorities: Chambers of Crafts and Chambers of Industry and Commerce.
The competent body will indicate which documents are required. This is a decision on a case-by-case basis.
- Proof of a comparable qualification for technical or craft activities.
- Registration in the register of craftsmen
Links to more information
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Umwelt und Verbraucherschutz
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited