Exemption from the requirement of technical or craft training required to obtain the certificate of competence for work on stationary refrigeration and air conditioning equipment, heat pumps, refrigeration equipment in refrigerated trucks or trailers, electrical switchgear, as well as equipment containing fluorinated greenhouse gases as solvents.
In order to be allowed to carry out the following work, the persons carrying out the work require a certificate of competence for
- Work on stationary refrigeration and air conditioning equipment and heat pumps,
- recovery operations on equipment containing fluorinated greenhouse gas-based solvents,
- activities on stationary electrical switchgear containing fluorinated greenhouse gases, or
- Activities at fire protection equipment, including fire extinguishers, that contain fluorinated greenhouse gases,
- activities on refrigeration equipment in refrigerated trucks and trailers; or
- Activities on refrigeration equipment in other motor vehicles and on other mobile refrigeration and air conditioning equipment.
For the activities of the coats one to three as well as five a successfully completed, qualifying technical or craft training is a prerequisite for the attainment of the certificate of competence in each case. In individual cases, the Chambers of Crafts and the Chambers of Industry and Commerce may exempt persons from this requirement.
Responsible bodies: Chambers of Crafts and Chambers of Industry and Commerce.
The competent body will indicate which documents are required. In each case, a decision is made on a case-by-case basis.