Financial investment intermediary; registration for the expert examination
In order to obtain a licence as a fee-based financial investment adviser, you must provide evidence of the required expertise.
Keine besonderen Voraussetzungen
You can only take part in an examination after prior registration.
- The IHK will inform you in good time before the examination about the details of the examination procedure, place and time.
- You first take the written examination
- If you have passed the written examination, the practical examination takes place.
After successful completion of the examination, you will be issued with a certificate of competence.
- Please note the registration deadlines of your local IHK.
- Proven expertise is valid for life
You will normally receive the certificate within a few days of passing the exam.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Deutscher Industrie- und Handelskammertag e.V.
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited