Persons responsible for event technology; application for a certificate of competence
Persons who wish to work as event technology managers can apply for a certificate of competence.
The application must be accompanied by proof of suitable training or the necessary professional experience.
Persons responsible for event technology who require a certificate of competence are
- Certified master craftsmen for event technology
- Technical specialists who have passed the subject-specific part of the "Certified Master Craftsman for Event Technology" examination,
- university graduates with a university degree in theater or event technology with at least one year of professional experience in the technical operation of stages, studios or multi-purpose halls and
- technical stage and studio specialists (theater and lighting technicians) who have obtained a certificate of competence in accordance with the regulations in force until the ordinance comes into force.
The application can be submitted in writing, by email or online to the relevant Chamber of Industry and Commerce.
The application must be accompanied by proof of suitable training or the required professional experience and a passport photo. The IHK will review the application and issue a certificate of competence if necessary.
Proof of the required prerequisites must always be enclosed with the application.
approx. 2 weeks
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wohnen, Bau und Verkehr
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited