Independent youth welfare organization; application for recognition
Legal entities and associations of persons in the field of youth welfare can be recognized as voluntary youth welfare organizations in order to be able to participate in youth welfare committees or working groups in accordance with § 78 SGB VIII in the future.
The prerequisite for recognition is that the organization
- is active in the field of youth welfare in the sense of § 1 SGB VIII,
- pursues charitable goals,
- it can be expected, on the basis of the professional and staffing requirements, that it is capable of making a not insignificant contribution to fulfilling the tasks of youth welfare, and
- offers the guarantee of work that is conducive to the objectives of the Basic Law.
The application must be submitted in writing to the competent authority with the required documents.
The processing time depends on the individual case.
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide:
Formloser Antrag (mit Unterschrift)
This form has to be signed and sent to the responsible authority. You can sign the form manually and send it by email/fax or sign the form electronically with your qualified electronic signature an send it by (secure) email. If the responsible authority has set up a De-Mail account, you can also send the form by De-Mail using an sender-confirmed message.
Objection or administrative court action
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Familie, Arbeit und Soziales
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited