Register of companies for consulting engineers; application for registration
Registration in the register of companies for consulting engineers must be applied for at the Bavarian Chamber of Civil Engineers.
Partnerships and corporations may only use the professional title "Consulting Engineer" in their name if they are registered in the register of companies at the Bavarian Chamber of Civil Engineers.
The registration committee at the Bavarian Chamber of Civil Engineers examines and decides on the registration in the lists and directories.
- registered office or branch office in Bavaria
- sufficient professional liability insurance
- Regulations in articles of association or statutes, etc.
- The object of the company is the performance of professional tasks of consulting engineers,
- majority of capital and voting shares held by consulting engineers,
- Management of the company by consulting engineers
The processing time can be up to three months from receipt of the application and if the documents are complete.
Proof of sufficient professional liability insurance
Memorandum or Articles of Association
Proof of entry/registration in the Commercial Register or Partnership Register
Antrag auf Eintragung in das Gesellschafterverzeichnis für Beratende Ingenieure
This form has to be signed and sent to the responsible authority. You can sign the form manually and send it by email/fax or sign the form electronically with your qualified electronic signature an send it by (secure) email. If the responsible authority has set up a De-Mail account, you can also send the form by De-Mail using an sender-confirmed message.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wohnen, Bau und Verkehr
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited