Flight school; presentation of the training report
Approved training organizations must submit an annual training report to the responsible aviation authority.
The training report of an approved training organization (ATO) must include the following:
- Number of applicants for airman's licenses and ratings trained during the calendar year.
- Number of theory hours taught
- Number of flight training hours conducted with aircraft, on procedural training devices, or simulators
- Number of flight instructors, theory instructors, or synthetic training device instructors employed
- Number and type of aircraft and synthetic training devices used for training
- special incidents
The training report must be submitted to the responsible aviation office.
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide:
Ausbildungsbericht gemäß § 31 Abs. 2 LuftPersV
This form has to be signed and sent to the responsible authority. You can sign the form manually and send it by email/fax or sign the form electronically with your qualified electronic signature an send it by (secure) email. If the responsible authority has set up a De-Mail account, you can also send the form by De-Mail using an sender-confirmed message.
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wohnen, Bau und Verkehr
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited