Flight school; presentation of the training report
Approved training organisations shall submit an annual training report to the competent aviation authority.
The training report of an approved training organisation (ATO) shall include the following:
- Number of applicants for airman's licences and ratings trained during the calendar year.
- Number of hours of theory taught
- Number of hours of flight instruction conducted on aircraft, procedural training devices or simulators.
- Number of flight instructors, theory instructors or synthetic training devices instructors employed.
- number and type of aircraft and synthetic training devices used for training
- specific occurrences
The training report shall be submitted to the competent aviation authority.
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide:
Ausbildungsbericht gemäß § 31 Abs. 2 LuftPersV
This form has to be signed and sent to the responsible authority. You can sign the form manually and send it by email/fax or sign the form electronically with your qualified electronic signature an send it by (secure) email. If the responsible authority has set up a De-Mail account, you can also send the form by De-Mail using an sender-confirmed message.
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wohnen, Bau und Verkehr
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited