Pathogens; display of activities
Anyone wishing to bring pathogens into the Federal Republic of Germany for the first time, export them, store them, hand them over or work with them must report this.
The notification must contain
- a certified copy of the permit (unless the permit was issued by the government to which this notification is made) or information on the exemption from the permit,
- Information on the type and scope of the intended activities and disposal measures,
- information on the nature of the premises and facilities.
If the information has already been provided in another procedure regulated by federal law, reference may be made to the documents submitted there.
The notification is made via the online procedure to the government responsible for the company's registered office. If you wish to submit the notification in paper form, please contact the government responsible.
The competent authority must also be notified immediately of any significant changes to the nature of the premises and facilities, the disposal measures and the type and scope of the activity. The termination or resumption of the activity must also be notified (for notification of changes, see "Related services").
You must notify the start of the activity at least 30 days before the planned date.
An administrative fee is charged to the applicant, taking into account the time and effort involved and the importance of the matter (Kostengesetz - KG). Depending on the individual case, the costs generally range from €5.00 to €160.00; this information is provided as a guide.
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Gesundheit, Pflege und Prävention
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited