Chemicals; application for recognition of a training event for the acquisition of expertise
Recognition of a training event in accordance with Section 5 (2) sentence 1 ChemOzonSchichtV is granted by the Bavarian State Office for the Environment after reviewing the application and the documents submitted.
The training event to be recognized must impart the knowledge required for the respective area of responsibility. This includes knowledge of
- system technology,
- the relevant regulations, guidelines and generally recognized rules of technology, as well as
- the essential properties of the substances and preparations/mixtures concerned and the hazards associated with their use.
The assessment of whether the requirements for the recognition of training events are met is carried out in accordance with the "Principles for the recognition of training events in accordance with § 5 Para. 2 No. 1 ChemOzonSchichtV" drawn up by the Ländergemeinschaft Chemikaliensicherheit (BLAC).
according to § 5 paragraph 3 ChemOzonSchichtV
List of speakers
Naming and identification of the qualification and competence of the speakers
Training concept for participants
Certificate of competence
Proof of successful participation in the training course
- According to the Bavarian Costs Act, the costs are currently €200.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Umwelt und Verbraucherschutz
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited