Guarding trade; registration for instruction
You must provide documented proof of completed instruction in the security industry if you are employed and perform security tasks in the security industry on your own authority.
- German skills equivalent to level B1 within the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Instruction in security services is provided and certified by the IHK.
- You register for security instruction at a IHK
- Instruction is provided by the IHK, is oral and lasts approximately 40 hours.
- After participation without any absences, you receive the certificate
- Notification of award of certificate will also be communicated to the Register of Security Personnel.
Afterwards, you are allowed to be employed as a security guard.
- Please note any registration deadlines set by the IHK
- Proof of completed instruction remains valid indefinitely.
- Duration of instruction: approx. 40 hours
- The certificate will be issued directly or within a few days.
- Official photo ID for identification
- Potentially additional documents as well; please contact your IHK for additional details
Responsible for editing:Deutscher Industrie- und Handelskammertag e.V.
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited