Container; application for approval
For international transport by containers, in the interest of transport safety, appropriate approval of the containers is required. Exceptions are containers designed for air transport.
On the basis of an international agreement, the contracting states undertake to comply with safety standards for the protection of human life when handling, transporting or stacking with containers.
Companies that want to carry out international transports with containers need an authorization for this. Companies based in Bavaria must apply for this from the Government of Swabia.
The containers must be proven to be roadworthy by an expert opinion.
The request must be made in writing.
Expert opinion on road safety
Photos of the container
- The costs are based on the cost regulations. The fee range is 100 to 250 euros per container.
Administrative court action
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wohnen, Bau und Verkehr
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited