Towing and advertising flights; application for a permit
You need a permit if you want to perform towing or advertising flights with towed objects.
A permit may be issued
- if the pilot has a towing authorization,
- the aircraft is equipped with a calibrated barograph,
- no more than three aircraft are to fly in formation, and
- the aircraft's liability insurance expressly includes towing of objects.
Advertising flights in which the advertising consists only in the lettering of the aircraft do not require a permit.
1 week before the planned tow or publicity flight
Proof of calibrated barograph
Proof of liability insurance for the aircraft, which expressly includes the towing of objects
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide:
Formloser Antrag (mit Unterschrift)
This form has to be signed and sent to the responsible authority. You can sign the form manually and send it by email/fax or sign the form electronically with your qualified electronic signature an send it by (secure) email. If the responsible authority has set up a De-Mail account, you can also send the form by De-Mail using an sender-confirmed message.
Administrative court action
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wohnen, Bau und Verkehr
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited