Towing and advertising flights; application for a permit
You need a permit if you want to perform towing or advertising flights with towed objects.
Permission for special use of airspace for towing and advertising flights must be applied for at the responsible air office.
A permit may be issued
- if the pilot has a towing authorization,
- the aircraft is equipped with a calibrated barograph,
- no more than three aircraft are to fly in formation, and
- the aircraft's liability insurance expressly includes towing of objects.
Advertising flights in which the advertising consists only in the lettering of the aircraft do not require a permit.
1 week before the planned tow or publicity flight
Proof of calibrated barograph
Proof of liability insurance for the aircraft, which expressly includes the towing of objects
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
Administrative court action
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wohnen, Bau und Verkehr
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited