Political education event; application for recognition
Organizers of events in the field of politics and society can apply for recognition as a political education event.
The following standards are applied:
- According to the program design, the event must pursue the goal of making civil servants, in their capacity as citizens, aware of the political realities of their environment and the values of a free and democratic state order, so that their ability to act in accordance with this understanding is strengthened. In the case of study trips abroad, recognition is only possible if the overall program can be considered to have the character of a political education event. The provision of general impressions of the political system of the country visited is not sufficient.
- The event must have the character of a seminar. This requirement is met if at least five hours a day are filled with lectures, discussions or working groups, attendance of which is compulsory for the participants. Visits to companies, authorities, associations, etc. can only be taken into account if they directly serve the purpose of the event and are linked to one of the above-mentioned types of event.
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide:
Formloser Antrag (mit Unterschrift)
This form has to be signed and sent to the responsible authority. You can sign the form manually and send it by email/fax or sign the form electronically with your qualified electronic signature an send it by (secure) email. If the responsible authority has set up a De-Mail account, you can also send the form by De-Mail using an sender-confirmed message.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Unterricht und Kultus
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited