Care; display of reserved activities
The provision or offering of nursing services for remuneration must be reported immediately to the responsible health authority. The employment of corresponding persons for this purpose is also subject to notification.
- authorization to practice the profession or to use the professional title
- planned practice of the profession in the city or county
The notification as well as the required documents are to be submitted to the locally competent health office.
The local competent health office is the health office in whose district the natural person has their main residence or provides or offers the activities, if the main residence is not in the Free State of Bavaria. In the case of other providers of care services, the health office in whose district they have their main residence or provide or offer the activities is responsible if the care services have neither their main residence nor a branch office in the Free State of Bavaria.
In the case of care services with organizationally independent local branches, the notification must also be made to the health authority in whose district the branch is located.
The authority can issue a confirmation of the notification upon request.
The start, changes and discontinuation of the activity must be reported immediately.
- Display: none
- Confirmation (e.g. for health insurance): subject to a fee
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Gesundheit, Pflege und Prävention
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited