Commercial glider flights; notification of commencement of activity by submission of a declaration
Operators offering commercial flights with gliders, i.e. flights for remuneration or other monetary consideration, must notify the competent authority of the commencement of their activity by submitting a declaration.
The declaration must be submitted before the start of the commercial activity.
By submitting the declaration, operators confirm that they
- have the qualification and the means to discharge the responsibilities associated with the operation of the sailplane, and
- meet the relevant requirements of Annex V of Regulation (EU) No 2018/1139 and the requirements of the Implementing Regulation (EU) No 2018/1976.
Compliance with the legal requirements is regularly checked by the authority through audits.
The declaration must be submitted prior to commencement of the commercial activity.
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wohnen, Bau und Verkehr
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited