Heilpraktiker license; application
In order to practice medicine without a medical license or license to practice medicine, a license is required in accordance with the Heilpraktikergesetz (Heilpraktiker Act).
In order to practice medicine without a medical license or license to practice medicine, a license is required in accordance with the Heilpraktikergesetz (Heilpraktiker Act). Various requirements must be met for this.
In principle, the Heilpraktiker permit may not be restricted to individual areas. An exception exists for the field of psychotherapy and for the health professions of physiotherapy, speech therapy and podiatry.
The applicant must have reached the age of 25 and be able to prove at least a completed elementary school education. Furthermore, the following are necessary for the issuance of the Heilpraktiker license
- fitness for the profession
- Verification of knowledge and skills by the health administration of the responsible district office or - if independent cities have their own health office - by the health office of the independent city.
Evidence according to the requirements
(e.g. birth certificate, curriculum vitae in table form, current medical certificate, current official certificate of good conduct, proof of school-leaving qualification)
- Costs according to the Cost Act for the decision on the application (150 to 500 euros).
- Plus fees and expenses for the knowledge check by the competent health authority in accordance with the schedule of costs to the Costs Act or the schedule of fees to the Health Fees Ordinance (up to 500 euros).
Opposition proceedings or administrative court action
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Gesundheit und Pflege
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited