Commercial enterprise; application for continuation by a proxy
Following a trade ban, you can apply for the continuation of a trade by a representative person.
If your license to operate a trade requiring a permit has been revoked due to unreliability, the competent authority may, upon your application, allow you to continue the trade operation through a deputy who can guarantee proper management of the trade operation.
The deputy must meet the requirements prescribed for the relevant trade.
The permit may be granted for a limited period and subject to additional conditions.
- Legally binding trade ban or trade ban with order of immediate execution
- In the case of trades requiring a license or supervision: the person authorized to continue the business or the representative must be personally reliable.
- Fulfillment of the respective prescribed requirements of the activity
You must apply for continuation in writing to the authority that issued the permit.
No deadlines need to be observed. However, approval must be obtained before the substitution may be taken up.
The following documents are required:
Identity card or other official identification document with photo (not required for electronic application).
Residence permit, if applicable
- If applicable, certificate of good conduct for submission to an authority of the deputy
The information must not be older than three months.
- If applicable, extract from the commercial register for submission to an authority of the deputy The information must not be
older than three months.
- per effort: 25 to 250 EUR
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wirtschaft, Landesentwicklung und Energie
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited