Energy efficiency expert list; application for registration
If you want to register as an expert in the energy efficiency expert list, you can submit an application under certain conditions.
An application for registration in the list of experts may be submitted by:
- natural persons,
- energy consultants and
- experts in energy-efficient construction and renovation.
The following may not submit an application:
Further requirements result from the registration categories and can be found in the rule book, which is available for download on the website of the expert list.
You must create your application for registration on the website of the Deutsche Energie-Agentur GmbH (dena) and then submit it to dena.
- Register for a user account on dena's website.
- Enter all the required data.
- Select a registration category.
- Upload all the required documents online in the user account or send them to dena by e-mail, fax or post.
- If necessary, upload the required documents from reference projects exclusively in the user account.
- Create an application for registration as an expert online in the user account on the dena website.
- Sign the application and send it to dena by e-mail, fax or post.
- After checking your documents, dena will decide whether to activate your entry.
- If your entry is approved, you will receive confirmation by e-mail.
- If your application is rejected, you will receive an e-mail from dena telling you to log in to your user account. There you can read which requirements you have not fulfilled.
- For submitting missing evidence after rejection of the entry: 6 months
- After expiry of the time limit, the application shall be withdrawn for the registration category or categories for which evidence is missing.
- No information will be given on the expiry of the time limit.
- To object to a non-registration: 1 month after receipt of the decision
- The objection must be submitted in writing by post, fax or e-mail and must state the grounds on which it is based.
- Registration period: 1 year after receipt of the decision.
- Every 3 years further proofs have to be submitted (proofs of practice and / or further education - see rule booklet).
- For the processing of the application: usually 2 weeks
When submitting your application, you must
- as a rule, a degree in accordance with § 88 GEG and an additional qualification (further training, teaching activity, reference),
- if applicable, eligibility to apply to BAFA and
- a liability insurance
The required qualification differs depending on the registration category.
Registrierung als Expertin/Expertin
This form requires no signature. You can sent it electronically (e.g. by secure email or De-Mail) or as hardcopy to the responsible authority.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bundesministerium für Wirtschaft und Klimaschutz
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited