Home workers; transmission of the home workers list
Companies providing home work are obliged to keep home work lists. The lists must be submitted to the competent authority.
Your company assigns home work.
All persons who are employed with home work or with its passing on are to be entered into the home work list.
A new homework list must be created for each calendar half-year and supplemented on an ongoing basis.
If you submit the home work list online to the competent labor inspectorate:
- Complete the form step by step online and submit it online at the end. The form wizard provides you with help texts to explain the individual form fields. Your information will be checked online for plausibility and completeness.
- You will receive a confirmation and a completed PDF form for your records. You can save your form data and upload it as a template for future home work lists. This saves you from having to fill in unchanged form fields again, such as the details of your company, continued homeworkers, etc.
For more detailed information on the awarding of homework, please refer to the leaflet on the issue and receipt of homework in Bavaria from the Bavarian State Ministry for Family Affairs, Labor and Social Affairs under "Further links".
The lists for the 1st calendar half-year (January 1 to June 30) must be submitted to the responsible supervisory authority (trade supervisory office) by July 31 of the current year and the lists for the 2nd calendar half-year (July 1 to December 31) must be submitted by January 31 of the following year.
These deadlines must be strictly adhered to, as the lists are absolutely necessary for proper charge monitoring and timely statistics.
Violations of the regulations on list keeping can be punished with a fine of up to 2,500 euros.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Familie, Arbeit und Soziales
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited