Private primary and secondary schools; application for a subsidy for school expenses
Private primary and secondary schools approved by the school authorities receive state funding upon application by the school authority. Flat-rate grants are awarded for the necessary school expenses.
Among other things:
- Proof of the non-profit status of the school authority (Art. 29 Para. 2 BaySchFG)
- Existence of a school supervisory approval of the school according to Art. 92 ff. BayEUG
- Benefits are only granted if the school has existed for at least two years without any significant objections from the school supervisory authority.
The Bavarian State Office for Schools is responsible for processing the lump-sum payments for necessary school expenses.
Alternative schools may only be established and operated with state approval. The application for approval must be submitted to the school supervisory authority with all the necessary documents at least four months before the start of the school year (for further information, see "Related topics"). If you intend to establish a school or apply for state funding, please contact your local government as early as possible to avoid errors or deficiencies in the application process.
Proof of non-profit status (certified by the responsible tax office)
Notice of approval from the locally competent government
if necessary, further documents
Antrag auf pauschale Zuschüsse für den Personal- und Schulaufwand
This form has to be signed and sent to the responsible authority. You can sign the form manually and send it by email/fax or sign the form electronically with your qualified electronic signature an send it by (secure) email. If the responsible authority has set up a De-Mail account, you can also send the form by De-Mail using an sender-confirmed message.
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Landesamt für Schule
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited