All-day program; application for the establishment and funding of open all-day programs
The Free State of Bavaria supports open all-day programs at schools. Open all-day programs are approved upon application by the school authority.
The funding of an open all-day program requires, among other things, that
- an all-day program is provided for pupils on at least four days of the week, generally until 4 p.m,
- lunch is provided for the participating pupils on all days of the all-day school program and
- the educational and support services are organized and carried out under the supervision and responsibility of the school management and are conceptually linked to the lessons.
The other requirements for approval can be found in the respective announcement by the Ministry of Education and Cultural Affairs and in the documents for the annual application procedure.
The application for the establishment of an open all-day program must be prepared by the school management. The application must be submitted by the school (cost) provider to the responsible government by the application deadline set each year for the following school year - in the case of elementary school and secondary schools via the state education authorities or via the offices of the ministerial representatives in the case of secondary schools and grammar schools, and directly in the case of business schools and special schools.
The state education authorities and offices of the ministerial commissioners forward the applications to the responsible government.
The governments are responsible, among other things, for approving and authorizing the open all-day offer, for paying out the funding and checking the proof of use.
The application date is announced as part of the annual application and approval process.
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
- With the exception of the cost of lunchtime meals, the education and childcare services are generally free of charge for pupils.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Unterricht und Kultus
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited