Agriculture and forestry; funding guide
The funding guide provides an overview and detailed information for practitioners on all funding programmes and compensatory payments in agriculture, forestry and the food industry. The breadth of the offer illustrates that the state government strives to take into account different regional and operational circumstances and to work towards the highest possible efficiency.
The Bavarian State Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Forestry offers the guide to support measures in agriculture and forestry to give interested parties an overview of the programmes.
With the support programmes, the Bavarian State Government offers an incentive to ensure efficient, environmentally friendly farming and forestry.
In addition, the aim is to ensure high-quality food production at reasonable prices, to reward farmers' services to the public good and to promote overall rural development.
With its support programmes and the training and advisory services it offers, the Bavarian State Government is demonstrating that it will continue to make full use of its scope to ensure efficient, environmentally sound farming in the future.
The state support includes, for example
- payments for certain extensive farming measures and land cultural services
- compensation payments for difficult production conditions and for management requirements
- investment aid
- aid for health-conscious nutrition in schools.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Ernährung, Landwirtschaft und Forsten
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited