Private primary and secondary schools; application for a special grant for the transport of pupils with proven severe disabilities
Private elementary schools and middle schools approved by the school authorities may receive special subsidies for the transportation of pupils with proven severe disabilities.
The purpose of government grants is to support private sponsors.
Private primary and secondary schools run by a legal person under public or private law and operating on a non-profit basis are granted special subsidies for the transport of pupils with severe disabilities.
The school authority may, in accordance with the state budget, exceptionally be granted a subsidy for the transport of a pupil if, on the basis of a severe disability evidenced by a severely disabled person's identity card with the mark "G", "aG", "H" or "Bl", transport by a special motor vehicle on the way to school is absolutely necessary and the associated costs for the state are lower than for the necessary transport of pupils to another suitable school.
A two-year waiting period applies (exception: church schools).
Recipients of funding
School boards of private alternative schools are eligible to apply.
Among other things:
- Proof of the non-profit status of the school authority (Art. 29 Para. 2 BaySchFG).
- Presence of a school supervisory approval of the school according to Art. 92 ff. BayEUG
- Benefits are only granted if the school has existed for at least two years without any significant objections from the school supervisory authorities.
The special allowance for the transport of pupils with severe impairments can be applied for informally at the responsible government. Decisive for the local responsibility is the respective seat of the school.
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Unterricht und Kultus
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited