Private elementary and secondary schools; application for special grant for transportation of students with severe disabilities.
School board-approved private elementary and middle schools may receive special transportation subsidies for students with documented severe disabilities.
Among other things:
- Proof of the non-profit status of the school authority (Art. 29 Para. 2 BaySchFG).
- Presence of a school supervisory approval of the school according to Art. 92 ff. BayEUG
- Benefits are only granted if the school has existed for at least two years without significant objections from the school supervisory authorities.
The special allowance for the transportation of pupils with severe impairments can be applied for informally at the responsible government. The relevant seat of the school is decisive for the local responsibility.
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide:
Formloser Antrag (mit Unterschrift)
This form has to be signed and sent to the responsible authority. You can sign the form manually and send it by email/fax or sign the form electronically with your qualified electronic signature an send it by (secure) email. If the responsible authority has set up a De-Mail account, you can also send the form by De-Mail using an sender-confirmed message.
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Unterricht und Kultus
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited