The purpose of the grant is to bring improvement and clarification to the grievances of those seeking help who turn to upB. This is to increase their satisfaction regarding their individual care within the mental health care system.
Funding is provided for measures to establish, maintain and operate upB.
Recipients of funding are independent psychiatric complaints offices that meet the funding requirements under No. 4 of the upB funding guideline (see under "Legal basis").
The following expenses for existing upBs or new upBs to be established are eligible for funding:
- Expenses for the establishment and maintenance, in particular expenses for the acquisition of necessary EDP and office equipment.
- Operating expenses, such as
- travel expenses
- project-related rental payments for consulting and office space
- project-related payments for ancillary rental costs, telecommunications and office supplies
- expense allowances for volunteers of upB up to a maximum of EUR 1,000 per person and calendar year
Type and amount of the grant
The grant is awarded as a fixed-amount financing within the framework of project funding.
The grant amounts to a maximum of EUR 10,000 per upB per calendar year. To ensure functionality, an additional fixed amount of up to EUR 2,000 per upB can be granted once for initial equipment.