Lay aides; application for funding to provide care for the mentally ill
The Free State of Bavaria provides grants for the care of mentally ill people by lay helpers in Bavaria.
Essential Eligibility Requirements:
- Lay helpers should belong to a group of at least four helpers and be active in lay work on a voluntary basis, regularly and throughout the year.
- Professional supervision of the lay helpers should be guaranteed.
- For the first-time state funding, the eligibility requirements should have been met for about one year prior to the grant period.
Applications must be submitted to the government with local jurisdiction over the applicant's headquarters
The governments are responsible for approvals.
Funding is provided without legal entitlement within the limits of the available budget.
Applications for the current year must be submitted by March 1 of the current year.
Confirmation of qualification and efficiency of lay work
(e.g. by central association, social psychiatric service, established neurologist, district hospital, public health department)
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Gesundheit, Pflege und Prävention
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited