Outpatient assisted living communities; application for funding for new outpatient assisted living communities.
The Free State of Bavaria funds measures to establish and expand new outpatient assisted living communities for adults in need of care (start-up funding).
The purpose of the funding is to promote the establishment and expansion of new outpatient assisted living communities across as much of the country as possible.
The object of the funding program is to promote the establishment and expansion of a new outpatient assisted living community (abWG). New outpatient assisted living communities within the meaning of the funding guideline for nursing care - WoLeRaF are living communities that are initiated for the first time.
Eligible for funding are new outpatient assisted living communities for adults in need of care within the meaning of Art. 2 (3) of the Care and Housing Quality Act (PfleWoqG) in Bavaria.
Beneficiaries are initiators of a new outpatient assisted living community.
Eligible expenses arising from the establishment of a new outpatient assisted living community:
- Personnel and material expenses for a socio-educational specialist or a specialist with comparable professional training in the scope of up to half a position for the coordination, organization and continuous professional support of the abWG.
- Necessary expenses for external consulting services for coordination and organization.
- Necessary expenses for public relations
Type, amount and duration of the grant
Within the framework of start-up financing, up to 25,000 euros can be granted for up to two years for the establishment of new outpatient assisted living communities. The grant amounts to a maximum of 90 percent of the eligible expenses. The General Auxiliary Conditions for Project Funding (ANBestP) apply.
Prerequisites for funding: Presentation of a balanced concept of the outpatient assisted living community with the following content
- Goal and purpose of the project,
- Development perspective of the outpatient assisted living community,
- Ensuring the self-determination of the tenants,
- Design of services and consideration, in particular the active role of relatives or legal representatives,
- Compliance with the criteria set out in the brochure "Self-determined living in outpatient assisted living communities" published by the Bavarian State Ministry of Health and Care (see "Further links").
The application must be submitted in writing to the Bavarian State Office for Nursing Care (LfP). The LfP examines and decides on the application.
Grants are only awarded for projects that have not yet been started. Therefore, no contracts (e.g. purchase contract, employment contract) may be concluded before the application procedure has been completed.
There are no deadlines to be observed when submitting an application.
The processing time depends on the number of applications received. A processing time of at least 3 months is to be expected.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Gesundheit und Pflege
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited