Electromobility; application for funding for non-publicly accessible charging infrastructure for electric road freight transport
The Free State of Bavaria promotes non-publicly accessible charging infrastructures for electric road freight transport.
- The project duration until the commissioning of the requested charging points should not be longer than 18 months and begins from the date of issue of the corresponding grant notification.
- The grant recipient shall ensure that the subsidized charging infrastructure is in operation for at least three years within the meaning of these guidelines.
- The project must not have begun before the grant is approved or the grant notification is issued.
- The charging infrastructure must be installed and commissioned by specialist companies; the technical and legal requirements must be complied with (e.g. technical grid connection conditions, VDE).
Applications are submitted via the electronic form system of the approval office. An Elster certificate is required for a fully digital application submission. Without Elster authentication, digitally submitted applications must be printed out, signed with a legally binding signature and submitted in writing to the granting authority within four weeks of the postmark.
The submission deadlines are specified in the respective calls for funding. The project may not begin before the grant has been approved.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wirtschaft, Landesentwicklung und Energie
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited