Pedagogical specialist for primary school childcare; application for funding for participation in the school experiment
The Free State of Bavaria supports the participation in the school experiment "Pedagogical Specialist for Primary School Childcare".
The school experiment "Pedagogical Specialist for Primary School Childcare" examines the extent to which a new specialist school subject with its own vocational qualification can contribute to the recruitment of pedagogical specialists in the socio-educational field of work.
The object of the funding is participation in the school pilot scheme. The aim is to examine the extent to which a new specialist school subject area with its own vocational qualification can contribute to the recruitment of specialist educational staff in the socio-educational field of work.
After the end of the pilot project in the 2024/2025 school year, the results will be evaluated and the necessity and adequacy of state funding for a new specialist school for this training occupation will be assessed.
Recipient of the grant
Funding recipients may be municipal regional authorities or special-purpose associations in their capacity as the school authorities of municipal specialist schools for primary school childcare as well as private providers of such specialist schools.
In the case of municipal specialised schools, the eligible costs are the teaching staff costs incurred by the municipal school authority. In the case of private specialised schools, the eligible costs are the necessary staff and school costs incurred by the private school authority as a result of participation in the school pilot scheme.
Type and amount
The funding is provided as a non-repayable grant in the form of fixed-amount financing (project funding).
In the case of municipal technical colleges, the amount of the grant is the amount of the statutory teaching staff allowance (Art. 16 Para. 1 i. in conjunction with Art. 18 (1) - (3) of the Bavarian School Financing Act (BaySchFG)).
In the case of private technical colleges, the amount of the grant is the sum of
- the amount of the operating subsidy (Art. 41 Para. 1 - 3, in conjunction with Art. 16 Para. 1, Art. 18 Para. 1 - 3 BaySchFG)
- the amount of the school fee substitute according to art. 47 par. 3 BaySchFG
- the amount of the care bonus according to no. 1.3.6 of the KMBek of 12.06.2019, amended by KMBek of 02.09.2019.
The calculation of the above-mentioned amounts is based on the circumstances on the cut-off date of the official school data of the funded school year.
- Legally binding waiver of the levying of school fees from the pupils.
- Adherence to the total weekly hours according to the timetable of the sponsored vocational school in accordance with the total weekly hours of the timetable of the school experiment (Annex 2 of the school experiment announcement).
- The teaching staff member is qualified to teach at vocational schools or has school supervisory approval or permission to teach the subject at the vocational school in question.
- The salary or remuneration of the teacher at a municipal school corresponds to the salary or remuneration of comparable state teachers.
- Secure economic and legal position of the teacher at a private technical school according to Art. 97 Para. 1 of the Bavarian Law on Education and Teaching (BayEUG).
Applications must be submitted to the local government using the application forms provided and accompanied by a financing plan.
The local government is also the granting authority.
The grant is paid in the form of instalments of ¼ of the previous year's amount on 15.02 and 15.05 and a final payment.
Applications for funding must be submitted by 10 November each year for the following financial year.
The processing time depends on the publication of the official school data.
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Unterricht und Kultus
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited