Order guarantee; application
Under the "Order Guarantees" program, LfA Förderbank Bayern provides default guarantees for sureties on domestic and foreign orders as well as for order-related pre-financing assumed or granted by the applicants' principal banks.
In order to support medium-sized companies in financing their orders from Germany and abroad, to facilitate their access to international markets and to increase their performance and competitiveness, LfA provides order guarantees for
- Bid, advance payment, contract performance, delivery, performance guarantees and similar guarantees for foreign orders (export guarantees),
- bid bonds, advance payment bonds, contract performance bonds, delivery bonds, performance bonds and similar guarantees for domestic orders (domestic guarantees),
- order-related working capital loans and other order-related advance financing in the case of domestic and foreign orders (advance financing),
which are taken over or granted by the applicants' house banks. In addition to house banks, insurance companies are also eligible for export guarantees and domestic guarantees.
Applications must be submitted to LfA Förderbank Bayern via the applicant's house bank.
Further information, including the required documents and forms, can be obtained from LfA Förderbank Bayern.
Medium-sized commercial enterprises and members of the liberal professions are eligible to apply.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wirtschaft, Landesentwicklung und Energie
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited