Private elementary and secondary schools; application for a special grant for transportation of students with severe disabilities.
School board-approved private elementary and middle schools may receive special transportation subsidies for students with documented severe disabilities.
The purpose of government grants is to support private carriers.
Private elementary and secondary schools operated by a legal entity under public or private law and operating on a non-profit basis shall be granted special subsidies for the transportation of pupils with severe disabilities.
The school authority may exceptionally be granted a subsidy for the transportation of a pupil in accordance with the state budget if, on the basis of a severe disability evidenced by a severe disability certificate with the mark "G", "aG", "H" or "Bl", transportation by a special motor vehicle on the way to school is absolutely necessary and the associated costs for the state are lower than in the case of necessary transportation of pupils to another suitable school.
A two-year waiting period applies (exception: church schools).
School boards of private substitute schools are eligible to apply.
Among other things:
- Proof of the non-profit status of the school authority (Art. 29 Para. 2 BaySchFG).
- Presence of a school supervisory approval of the school according to Art. 92 ff. BayEUG
- Benefits are only granted if the school has existed for at least two years without significant objections from the school supervisory authorities.
The special allowance for the transportation of pupils with severe impairments can be applied for informally at the responsible government. The relevant seat of the school is decisive for the local responsibility.
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Unterricht und Kultus
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited