European Maritime, Fisheries and Aquaculture Fund; application for funding
The Free State of Bavaria supports investments in commercial pond farming and fishing from its own funds and the European Maritime, Fisheries and Aquaculture Fund (EMFAF 2023-2027).
The promotion of a project requires that the economic viability of the project appears to be assured. Suitable documents must be submitted for the assessment, which also show that the sales volumes are achievable in the long term. The following cases are excluded from this:
- Investments relating to animal health and welfare, including the purchase of equipment to protect breeding facilities against wild predators,
- investments that improve safety, hygiene, health and working conditions,
- Investments in the stability of pond dams during floods,
- projects to improve water supply and water treatment, including aeration to safeguard production.
Applications for funding under the EMFAF can only be submitted electronically via iBALIS-Online. This requires a 10-digit farm number (available from the responsible Office for Food, Agriculture and Forestry - AELF) and the access data for iBALIS. If not already available, the latter can be obtained from the Landeskuratorium der Erzeugerringe für tierische Veredelung in Bayern e.V. (LKV), stating the farm number.
iBalis - Serviceportal für die bayerische Landwirtschaft
The integrated Bavarian Agricultural Information System (iBALIS) is a service portal of the Bavarian agricultural administration that offers comprehensive electronic support for agricultural businesses. It can be used to effectively manage farmed land, submit multiple applications with GIS support and retrieve land-related information at any time.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Ernährung, Landwirtschaft, Forsten und Tourismus
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited