Mountain, cave, and water rescue; request for reimbursement for investments
The Free State reimburses those carrying out mountain and cave rescue and water rescue for the necessary costs of acquiring capital equipment for use in the rescue service.
- There is a legal entitlement to cost reimbursement under Art. 33 (1) BayRDG. However, it can only be granted for capital goods that are used in the rescue service and have a normal useful life of at least three years.
- The scope of the necessary purchases is determined by the Bavarian State Ministry of the Interior, Sports and Integration as the supreme rescue service authority in agreement with the State Ministry of Finance and Home Affairs in annual procurement plans.
The water rescue organizations or the Bavarian Mountain Rescue submit a draft of their procurement plan to the Bavarian State Ministry of the Interior, for Sports and Integration. This is submitted to the Bavarian State Ministry of Finance and Home Affairs for approval. Subsequently, an assurance is given regarding the reimbursement of costs.
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide:
Formloser Antrag (mit Unterschrift)
This form has to be signed and sent to the responsible authority. You can sign the form manually and send it by email/fax or sign the form electronically with your qualified electronic signature an send it by (secure) email. If the responsible authority has set up a De-Mail account, you can also send the form by De-Mail using an sender-confirmed message.
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium des Innern, für Sport und Integration
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited