Mountain, cave, and water rescue; request for reimbursement for investments
The Free State reimburses those carrying out mountain and cave rescue and water rescue for the necessary costs of acquiring capital equipment for use in the rescue service.
The state reimburses those carrying out mountain and cave rescue and water rescue for the necessary acquisition costs of communications and information technology equipment for mountain rescue stations and water rescue stations, emergency vehicles and rescue boats, including equipment, special equipment, telecommunications equipment, special mission control software and geodata for use in rescue services.
- There is a legal entitlement to cost reimbursement under Art. 33 (1) BayRDG. However, it can only be granted for capital goods that are used in rescue services and have a normal useful life of at least three years.
- The scope of the necessary purchases is determined by the Bavarian State Ministry of the Interior, Sports and Integration as the supreme rescue service authority in agreement with the State Ministry of Finance and Home Affairs in annual procurement plans.
The water rescue organizations or the Bavarian Mountain Rescue submit a draft of their procurement plan to the Bavarian State Ministry of the Interior, for Sports and Integration. This is submitted to the Bavarian State Ministry of Finance and Home Affairs for approval. Subsequently, an assurance is given regarding the reimbursement of costs.
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium des Innern, für Sport und Integration
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited