Vocational training in agriculture; application for examination of suitability as a trainer
You must apply to the competent government for an assessment of the suitability of persons to train farmers.
Suitability is granted if the following requirements are met:
- Personal suitability: Submission of an extended certificate of good conduct for submission to an authority in accordance with Section 30a of the Act on the Central Register and the Parental Register (Federal Central Register - BZRG)
- Professional suitability:
- Proof of professional and educational aptitude through:
- Examination in accordance with the Instructor Aptitude Ordinance (AusbEignV)
- Completion of the master craftsman's examination in the profession of farmer
- Proof of professional aptitude by:
- Passing the master craftsman's examination in the occupation of farmer
- Completion of an agricultural college (technical college, higher agricultural college) with subsequent 2 years of agricultural practice
- University/college degree in agriculture, agricultural sciences, agricultural management, agricultural marketing and management or industrial engineering in agricultural marketing & management followed by 2 years of agricultural practice
Interested persons are requested to contact either the local Office for Food, Agriculture and Forestry or Department 61 of the responsible government by telephone or e-mail in advance.
You will receive a compilation of the required documents and the application form from the responsible government after a consultation.
You will receive a compilation of the required documents from the responsible government after a consultation.
A compilation of the required documents and the forms for the suitability test will be provided after consultation with the responsible government.
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Ernährung, Landwirtschaft, Forsten und Tourismus
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited