Vocational training for farmers; application for registration of the vocational training contract
Training centers must apply to the competent government for registration of the vocational training contract in the register of vocational training relationships.
In order to be able to conclude a training contract, the company must already be recognized for the training occupation of farmer.
In addition, a person must already be registered as an instructor for the training occupation of farmer in the company concerned.
The application for registration with the responsible government is made by the training company (training center).
The training company creates the training contract online in the computerized vocational training system (BBS). If you have any questions in this regard, please contact the relevant education advisor at the local Office for Food, Agriculture and Forestry.
The access link to the vocational training system (BBS) for training companies and trainers can be found under the heading "Further links".
After accessing the BBS application, brief instructions on the portal and on completing and submitting the vocational training contract can be found under the menu item "Help" under "11. External users".
- Creation of the training contract in the BBS IT application.
- Printout of the created contract and signature by all contractual partners. One copy is for the trainee, another copy may be for the trainee's legal guardian and one copy remains with the training company.
- Scanning a copy of the training contract with the signatures as well as the supplementary sheet with further information on the training (this must be signed by the trainee and, if applicable, their legal guardian).
- Transmission by e-mail to the responsible government (for e-mail address, see cover sheet for the training contract) including all other documents relating to the training contract (leaving certificate from general school, proof of initial examination in accordance with the Youth Employment Protection Act, examination certificate for first occupation, etc.).
- Once the contract has been registered, the responsible government will issue a registration note, which will be sent by e-mail.
- The registration note sent must be printed out and attached as part of the vocational training contract and all copies of the contract. The registration note must therefore also be forwarded to the trainee or their legal guardian.
The application for registration must be made immediately after the conclusion of the vocational training contract, but at the latest before the start of the vocational training relationship.
Objection, administrative court action
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Ernährung, Landwirtschaft, Forsten und Tourismus
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited